Learn More about this Campaign
"Maryland Offshore Wind Energy Act of 2013":
- Prince George's County Resolution: Council Members Lehman and Patterson from Prince George's County introduced a Resolution concerning Maryland Offshore Wind Clean Energy production. The Resolution expresses the support of the Prince George's Council for the use of offshore wind turbines off the coast of Maryland as a means to produce clean energy for the state
- Business Coalition for Maryland Offshore Wind: The Business Coalition for Maryland Offshore Wind (BizMDOSW) is working to help bring manufacturing and service jobs to Maryland. The nascent offshore wind industry offers new opportunities to bring onshore jobs to Maryland. Maryland’s businesses, especially manufacturers, need help to realize the growth potential they may gain from the development of Maryland’s offshore wind energy supply chain using the locked-in skills already at hand.
Learn More about Offshore Wind in Maryland
- "The Power of Offshore Wind: A Source of Clean, Reliable, Affordable Electricity for Maryland's Future." Report by Environment Maryland, November 2009.
- "Catching the Wind: Harnessing the Potential of Offshore Wind Power to Clean Our Air and Create Jobs in Maryland" Environment America.
- "Offshore Wind in the Atlantic: Growing Momentum for Jobs, Energy Independence, Clean Air, and Wildlife Protection." Report by the National Wildlife Federation, December 2010
In the attachments section below, you will find other pertinent files regarding Off Shore Wind Energy in Maryland.